Seriously, Camille, could she get ANY cuter? Those pictures are just AMAZING! Let's get together this weekend or next. Maybe go to SLC and see the lights again?
I always have the urge to be creative in some way. I love to make memories…and tying the things of the past to the future through the things I create. This blog lets me do just that, and is just one of the things I am currently addicted to. It's also a fun way to keep up with friends & family. But even if no one else cares, it takes care of that need to create. So we can look back and remember when...
4 comments:
Seriously, Camille, could she get ANY cuter? Those pictures are just AMAZING! Let's get together this weekend or next. Maybe go to SLC and see the lights again?
I am still smiling from seeing these pictures!! Can you come over and take all the same pictures with Roman instead?! Really. So cute!
Camillie- you are so good! Will you take pictures of my babies?!(when ever that finally happens!)
what amazing pictures you take! She looks so cute in every single one! You should start a business!
Post a Comment