December 15, 2008

Something to blog about...

Christmas movie resemblance? I really wanted something to blog about so this post is going to be really random and probably very long, and it's all about... You guessed it... Brylie!

Baby, it really is cold outside!
I just really like this sweater on her, so cute!
Daddy's Little Deer











Brylie wore this camo dress to church yesterday, I know we're weird. I asked Nate what he thinks about her wearing camo to church and all he said was, "she's just a baby." I think he's right, and who cares, we think it's cute.

She is just so lovable, she is always smiling at people... everywhere. We'll go to the store and she smiles at everyone that passes, we get the "she's so cute" comment all the time. I know that I am bragging but I can't help it, she is just so cute!

Last night at my mom's, Brylie wanted Grandpa (my Gramps, her great-gramps). She only wanted him, not Grandma, not even me! It seems like she always wants him when he is there. She just loves Grandpa, it's so cute! Then again when we stopped by his house today, she didn't want to leave. She also really loves all guys who look like a grandpa or have facial hair. It's so adorable. Gramps just loves her, he says she's the cutest thing that ever happened. It's funny that she likes guys, she loves my dad and Nate's dad too. There's just something about them I guess. When the piano man came to fix my piano, she wanted to go to him too, I guess he had that certain grandpa look.
I just have to add that she is such a cuddle bug! She goes around the house giving loves to everything from blankets to books & towels to tables. She loves to cuddle with daddy and mommy, I love it!
She is learning and doing so many new things lately. She will clap, wave, do arms up, kiss bye-bye on the back of her hand, slap the side of her face when you ask her where her nose is, go "woof" for doggy, say Ut-Ohh!, say mama & dada, and many more things that I'm sure I will blog about later! Her newest one is folding her arms for prayer. So precious.

She has a few favorite things to watch. Two words, Elmo & Animals!
Grandma Grace let her sit in her big bus and honk the big horn!
I just had to add some fun pics of my family. I just love my fam!













My little stinker...
And last but not least, I had to add this picture that Nate just barely took of her in my cowboy boots... These boots were made for walkin'! (No, she's not walking yet, but so close we can feel it!) Okay, this one is even cuter in daddy's boots!

4 comments:

Shari said...

Those pictures are so cute! I love the one of her in her little deer Dress outfit. She has the cuttest smile in the daddy's boots picture and I agree with you on the sweater and how cute she is in it!

Andrew and Charonne- said...

way cute post camillie!

Jesse and Stephanie said...

She is just so so precious! I love the Grinch hair, that is awesome!

Ashley said...

What a cutie. Maile often sports the unicorn pony tail and people always say she looks like Cindy Lou Who. Where did you get that stripy sweater? You must tell. I love it.