December 26, 2008

VeRy FiRsT MeRrY ChRisTmAs!

Christmas Eve...
{Enjoy our slideshows}

Christmas Morning...

We had a fun filled Christmas eve and Christmas day with our families! I loved seeing all the grandkids in their new jammies from Grandma, and getting all excited for Santa to come! It was Brylie's very first Christmas! I was so happy to wake up to a White Christmas! Brylie got spoiled with lots of toys; from Santa and Grandma's... Really, who needs Santa when you've got Grandma! Her favorite thing was her baby with a stroller. She got sick of opening gifts and just wanted her baby doll. I also got spoiled by my Naughty husband (he,he) who was Nice and got me amazing gifts! I just love that man. {Thank you sweetheart}

But most of all I was just happy to be with my family all day and to have the wonderful Christmas feelings of joy, that no material gifts could ever bring, but only the love of Christ within each our hearts... I'm so thankful for Christmas, for the celebration of Christ, the perfect gift. I hope you all had very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

JACK!E said...

I watched the slide shows before I read the post and when I saw the picture of her with that stroller I thought...that will be her new favorite toy! I got Gavin one awhile ago and he loves it. I don't even care how girly it is. They are fun to push around.