December 22, 2008

*It's that time of year!*

Santa Claus came to town! We had a fun and busy weekend! We had 3 different party's, Brylie got to see Santa twice! To start out we went to my family's Christmas party! This was Brylie's first encounter with Santa. She pretty much just stared at him like 'what the hek'... funny girl. She was pretty out of it, you can just see how tired she looks, poor kid.
~This is cute Katelyn in her little Santa suit~
~Our family with Santa~
For some reason I got picked to be "Santa's little helper" pretty much the whole stinkin' time! First I was Rudolf, yay! Then I was the candy giver outer, hooray! Seriously, so embarrassing!
He was quite the character, let me tell ya! Kind a crazy/weird...
(I think he might have been suckin' back on grandpa's ol' cough medicine...if ya know what I mean - wink, wink.)
~I think Santa might have had a little crush!~~Some of the other 'little helpers'~
So the next day I thought it would be fun to go see Santa at Cabela's...So not worth it, it was so crowded and we had to stand in line forever, and the picture they gave us didn't turn out so cute (what can you expect, it was free). But hey, at least the picture I took turned out pretty cute! She was not too excited to see him. I just love that girl.
~Brylie and Santa at Cabela's~Time for my dad's birthday party!
Happy Birthday Daddio!
We love you!Last night was the Christmas party for Nate's side of the fam! Good times, good times!
This is what Grandma got for her white elephant gift! Hilarious! We had a good laugh!