November 8, 2008

SiLLy KiD...

Don't you love to put your kid in places that they really don't belong, just to see their reaction, and mostly just for your entertainment? We do too!

We also put her in one of the cabinets in our T.V. set, shut the door, she pushes it open and we play peek-a-boo. She loves that! (I couldn't get that video on here.)

There are a few other things I want to catch on video, like her Woody Woodpecker laugh. She does this laugh all the time, it's not her real laugh, it's her "I'm so silly" laugh! She also loves to kiss and give loves! She does this to everything...mom & dad, her books, her stuffed animals, her blanky, etc. She also will clap when you tell her to, wave hi & byebye (sometimes), kiss her hand byebye - this one is soo cute cause her kisses the back of her hand and makes an 'ahhh' sound. She'll also give you five and pound it (girl power)... and so much more.

She does so many things now, she learns soo fast. That's why I want to try to capture them on video. So I'm sure there will be more videos to come.

4 comments:

mckenna said...

That's hilarious. I'm dizzy just from watching the little clip!! :)

Andrew and Charonne- said...

hoyl crap camillie! I love it!

Andrew and Charonne- said...

hoyl crap camillie! I love it!

Sienna said...

Her little smile was so cute in that video. Way to turn her getting into things into something fun!