November 5, 2008

JuSt RaNdOm HaPpiNinGs...

There's been lots of "Birth"days in our family...
Happy Birthday to my niece Brooke
who just turned 7 on Oct. 29th!
Happy Birthday to Grandpa Dale
on Oct. 30th!
Brylie had fun helping Grandpa open his presents...and riding in them too.








Happy "Birth"day to baby Katelyn!
Born on Oct. 30th. Congrats to Becky & Cory!

Isn't she just a doll! She is so beautiful and precious...
{I love that they put an orange bow in her hair for Halloween!}

We are so excited that Brylie got a new baby cousin! My brother Jesse & his wife are also expecting a baby girl! We are thrilled to be getting all these girls in the family!


This is Brylie and her cousin Max playing together. I watched him while they were at the hospital having Katelyn.



And of course I have to include our hike in the canyon... Don't you just love my bundled up lil' eskimo girl. She might look uncomforable, but she actually enjoys being packed around in that thing, all toasty and warm... I love a bundled up baby.









If you haven't figured it out yet, our family loves ducks. These ones loved us too...

No comments: