I don't wanna be achicken, I don't wanna be aduck... {this is how much she liked her costume...} Mommy's LittleChicken... Earl {Nate} -The Redneck Trucker Getting ready for the Trunk-or-Treat Brooke ~ Brylie ~ Max
{Witch ~ Chicken ~ Thomas} Dance ~ Dance ~ Dance{to the Micheal Jackson song/music video!} Just chillaxin' on Grandpa...
OMG, Camille, these pictures are PRICELESS! Love them! I really want us to get together more often when we get back from Florida next week. We miss you guys!
I always have the urge to be creative in some way. I love to make memories…and tying the things of the past to the future through the things I create. This blog lets me do just that, and is just one of the things I am currently addicted to. It's also a fun way to keep up with friends & family. But even if no one else cares, it takes care of that need to create. So we can look back and remember when...
7 comments:
That costume looks SO soft! Of course she is cute in it, and I love the feet in the very first picture! How fun!
OMG, Camille, these pictures are PRICELESS! Love them! I really want us to get together more often when we get back from Florida next week. We miss you guys!
She looked so cute! I loved the picture of her on her grandpa! What a cuddler!
I absolutely love the chicken costume!!! She looks adorable!
SOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!
love it love it love it!!!
Camille, that costume is adorable. I love it!!! She is so cute.
Post a Comment