WOW! It has been a long time! (Stephanie Murphy here, now Stephenson from PG) I found you on Kylee's page! Hope you don't mind...it's good to "see" you.
I'd LOVE to do swim classes with you guys, but I just can't do them until after Christmas. I have to take 3 more Algebra tests, and 2 more physiology tests, and then finals. It's going to be NUTS here for the next month. But, I'm not taking ANY classes next semester, so we should be able to hang out a LOT more!
I always have the urge to be creative in some way. I love to make memories…and tying the things of the past to the future through the things I create. This blog lets me do just that, and is just one of the things I am currently addicted to. It's also a fun way to keep up with friends & family. But even if no one else cares, it takes care of that need to create. So we can look back and remember when...
6 comments:
Those are too cute!!
Those are too cute!!
I cannot believe how big she is getting!!!! She is so cute!!!! I love watching her in the lazy susan that it pretty gunny!!!
WOW! It has been a long time! (Stephanie Murphy here, now Stephenson from PG) I found you on Kylee's page! Hope you don't mind...it's good to "see" you.
I love love the halloween costume.. She's the cutest chick ever.. I will totally admit that your pile is way bigger then mine... I'm totally jealous..
Those pictures are absolutely precious!
I'd LOVE to do swim classes with you guys, but I just can't do them until after Christmas. I have to take 3 more Algebra tests, and 2 more physiology tests, and then finals. It's going to be NUTS here for the next month. But, I'm not taking ANY classes next semester, so we should be able to hang out a LOT more!
Post a Comment