August 28, 2009

Summer at...

Photobucket
We've gone up to Snowbird 3 times this week! My Grandpa has a time share every year and is nice enough to let us use it as much as we want. I love it! I really took advantage of it this year. Nate came with us once and me and Brylie went up two other times. It's a nice little getaway...

Brylie in the bouncy-house at Octoberfest. She didn't quite get it...

Photobucket
Brylie in her fat life jacket at the pool...(found it at the D.I. $2!, yeah!)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She loves the lil kid pool. Just her size... (my camera got wet so there is a blur)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Hangin' out in the room... check out that hair!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

camille said...

I know you can't see my photo's right now! I will fix it as soon as I have time...

Stephanie said...

that looks like a fun little get away!!! She is the sweetest most beautiful little girl, it makes me want another baby... maybe ;)