





We planted everything as seeds this year, all except the tomato plants. Everything is thriving beautifully. Our pepper plants were struggling for a while, but they purked up. Our cucumbers are de-lish! Our cantaloupes and watermelons are so little and cute, we arn't sure if they will get much bigger. The carrots are still just roots, but I can't wait for those to pop their little orange heads out of the ground! This is our very first red tomato of the year. The squash is so yummy. We are getting zucchini out the wahzoo! I keep asking myself what am I gonna do with all these big green things, but I've actually found quite a few things to do with them; there's bread, casseroles, soups and all sorts of other things I've yet to try. And I can't wait to get enough tomatoes to bottle up some salsa!








5 comments:
Hey I can take some Zuchini off your hands at anytime. One of my summer faves to eat. Have you ever grilled it on the BBQ? MMMMMM!!!
I love having a garden. Nothing like a cucumber straight from the garden warmed by the sun. Our peepers struggled too, but are doing better.. I think it was the wet June.
ps. love your photog skills to. We should get together sometime and do our own mini workshop and share secrets:)
Holy smokes girly. I haven't looked at your blog in a while and I am SHOCKED at how gorgeous your pictures are! I am not even kidding, they are AMAZING! You have some real talent. How do you get them to look so perfect and amazing? Do you have a smokin camera? TEACH ME PLEASE! I want to learn how to capture my kids like that.! You are awesome
I am so jealous! Your garden looks and sounds awesome! I have always wanted to be a good gardener and have a cool garden, maybe someday; right now, I kill even a cactus.
WAY TO GO!!! That is an awesome harvest you have there! Can we come for dinner!
Post a Comment