August 13, 2009

a few shoot's in july...

I had such a fun time taking these pictures for my brother Cory and his cute family. I just love these guys. I'm learning as much as I can about photography and having a blast taking pictures for who ever will let me. I'm so not a pro. photographer, but grown-ups can pretend too...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Brooke: future model...
Photobucket
Little max was in choo-choo heaven. He is obsessed with trains, so the railroad tracks were the perfect spot for a photoshoot.
Photobucket
I love Katelyn's bitter beer face...
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love these family circle shots...i think every family should have one...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Next is precious baby Oakley. Gary and Jackie were brave enough to let me come and pretend to be a photographer at their house (thanks you guys). I have to admit, this little guy made me a little baby hungry...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Kylee said...

So cute! You are such a great photographer, I wish we lived closer and I would totally hire you to take some family pictures.

Kelley said...

I am only going to tell you how gorgeous these are if you promise to come over after Ashlyn's born and take some just as beautiful. I promise to pay you in lots of yummy baked goods when I'm recovered!

Nicole said...

When we move back to Utah, I will pay you MILLIONS to do our fam pics. Well, maybe not millions, but something like that because I love your photography!

Andrew and Charonne- said...

wow girl! that is awesome! you are soo good!