August 20, 2009

{beautiful bride}

(*note to zack...do not peek!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Ya gotta have some sassy with some silly...

Photobucket
Now lets flashback to the {bridal shopping} June 20th...

Photobucket
The cute bow in the back...
Photobucket
Photobucket
The old fashioned charm...
Photobucket
The ONE!...
Photobucket
Are we done yet?...
Photobucket

6 comments:

Keith and Charayye said...

Camile you take beautiful photos! I am interested for our family pics!

Sarah said...

I love her pictures! Chels is gorgeous! that "old fashioned" look is my dress hahaha. But I ADORE her dress! She looks PERFECT in it! AH! :)

Shari and Trent said...

Camille, those pic's you took of your sis are so gorgeous!

Stephanie said...

So beautiful! What a lucky girl to have you take her photos! They are stunning!

Brock and Stef said...

AMAZING!!1 Zach better not peek!! Chelsey you are beautiful!!!

Jess said...

Great Job Mil! I LOVE them! Of course it helps when you have a beautiful subject to take pictures of...