That's my guy.
He was busy, busy all day long... sun~up to sun~down. He dug a big hole, fixed our broken pipe, and shoveled rocks to make way for a garden! I am so excited to have a garden!
I probably shouldn't have brought Brylie outside so much this day. She's had a nasty cough that won't go away, and it was colder than it looks.
But boy, did she have fun in that wheel barrell!
My guy really is amazing. He's always got a project on the brain. I am grateful for all his hard work. I love my handyman.











3 comments:
That first pic should be entered into a photo contest! You a such a good photographer!This post is so cute!
YOu are an amazing photographer!! I LOVE those pics at the top of your blog too along with these ones in this post. Sooo CUTE! :]
Those pictures are adorable!!
Post a Comment