April 30, 2009

{Dream in Full Bloom}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point

Photobucket

Photobucket

The tulip's are in {beauty}full bloom at the Tulip Festival! We had a nice nature walk in the colorful gardens of tulips...

Photobucket

We could have stayed there all day...discovering.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photography has become part of me. I just can't help myself. Once I start, I can't stop, and end up with an overload of photo's to play around with. Aside from my addiction to photography, scrapbooking, creating beautiful things, and journaling about every. single. moment. I now have a new obsession, which is word art! Here's one I recently made...

My Inspiration: Alan Jackson {It's alright to be little bitty... might as well share, might as well smile, life goes on for a little bitty while.}


Photobucket

Photobucket

Basking and giggling in the sun...

Photobucket

My dream is and always has been to be a photographer. Although I am far from it, I like to pretend I am... {sigh...someday}. Ever since I was little, I remember taking pictures with my cheap old film camera, then taking them to get developed. Waiting two or three days to get them back was torture! But when they were finally done, it was so exciting! Like opening birthday presents, not knowing what you will get. Now I am loving the digital world. I've actually been thinking alot about Photography School cause I have alot to learn, we shall see what the future holds...

For now, here is more of my beautiful little model...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Brock and Stef said...

You are so talented!!! I cannot believe how many things you can do and they turn out so awesome.. I love your word art.. and I think you are an awesome photographer.. you also have the cutest model ever to photograph!!!

JACK!E said...

She is SO cute!

Andrew and Charonne- said...

looks good, im actually in photography right now at uvu ;-) you should come

Stephanie said...

You are such a beautiful girl! I love all the tulip pictures, the tulip festival is one of my favorite events of the year! I want you to take pictures of my little family sometime (and I'd pay you of course) you are so talented...