what a cute little girl, and some fun eggs! What camera do you have and what editing are you using? You have some great shots on here! (I'm debating taking some photog classes.....)
This is going to be a long comment. sorry :-)It's funny because whenever I look at your blog-i always want to make my pictures as amazing as yours are! I love using templates, because I don't have to think about how I'm going to set up my page. Once I've downloaded the free templates (like at my sis-in-law's site) I take the psd (not the jpeg) and put it into photoshop elements (do you have that program?) Then I open up the kit i want to work with (i love ikeagoddes.blogspot.com she lists all the sites that have free kits) and then I click on the layer that I want to cover (like a square where I want my picture) then I bring in my picture and place it over the square that i want the picture to take it's shape and hit control g. And it takes the shape of the square. and you do that with everything you want to cover. oh my gosh--is that confusing enough? I could probably explain it better over the phone. It makes scrapbooking so fast!
I always have the urge to be creative in some way. I love to make memories…and tying the things of the past to the future through the things I create. This blog lets me do just that, and is just one of the things I am currently addicted to. It's also a fun way to keep up with friends & family. But even if no one else cares, it takes care of that need to create. So we can look back and remember when...
4 comments:
what a cute little girl, and some fun eggs!
What camera do you have and what editing are you using? You have some great shots on here! (I'm debating taking some photog classes.....)
i love your baby! Those pictures are so cute camillie
This is going to be a long comment. sorry :-)It's funny because whenever I look at your blog-i always want to make my pictures as amazing as yours are! I love using templates, because I don't have to think about how I'm going to set up my page. Once I've downloaded the free templates (like at my sis-in-law's site) I take the psd (not the jpeg) and put it into photoshop elements (do you have that program?) Then I open up the kit i want to work with (i love ikeagoddes.blogspot.com she lists all the sites that have free kits) and then I click on the layer that I want to cover (like a square where I want my picture) then I bring in my picture and place it over the square that i want the picture to take it's shape and hit control g. And it takes the shape of the square. and you do that with everything you want to cover. oh my gosh--is that confusing enough? I could probably explain it better over the phone. It makes scrapbooking so fast!
Adorable pictures! It looks like you guys had a great Easter.
Post a Comment