April 24, 2009

...and many more...

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Yep, that's my guy! He turned 28 yesterday. He says he feels really old now. I don't think that he is what I would call old quite yet. He is still young at heart. He didn't want me to take any pictures of him on his birthday but I sneaked one or two. I even added a baby one of him! I absolutely love this picture of him running in his little skivvies. {He is gonna kill me for putting this on here, there are more embarrassing ones that I'm sure you'll see in the future}. I'm not sure how old he is in this picture, but he looks about Brylie's age, doesn't he look just like her?! Spittin' image I swear! So stinkin' sweet, I could just eat him!

Last night Nate's parent's came over and we had a little party. We didn't have cake, instead we ate pizza and had homemade and very sinful "Never-on-Sunday's". Mmmm, so good... If your wondering what those are: Chocolate chip cookie on the bottom, vanilla icecream, whip cream, and caramel on the top! {An immatation of the Pizza Factory dessert.}

I just have to write a little something about why Nate is the perfect man for me. Nate is what you would call unselfish & very hard working. He is always putting others, especially his family, before himself, which usually leaves him with not much time for himself. He sacrifices so much for us. Not only does he provide for our family, he makes us feel safe, happy, & loved. He works so hard so that I can stay home and raise our munchkin. He is got to be the best daddy ever! Brylie loves him so much. He is always doing something to improve our house and yard to make it beautiful, and a safe place for Brylie to run around. I feel like me & Brylie are the luckiest girls in the world. He is always willing to do anything for us. I am just so thankful for all he does for me, I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful man. He has such a strong spirit, I see so much good in him, so much potential. He can do whatever he puts his mind and heart into. He is so fun to be around. He makes me laugh everyday. He tells me he loves me everyday. He makes me happy everyday. He deserves the best birthday...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Nate's day off we went for a walk up to Bridal Veil Falls. Brylie wanted to play in the water so bad, it was still glacier freezing, but we did let her play in the wet rocks. Daddy showed her how to throw them at mommy! It will be fun when it's like 120 degrees outside and she can play in the water all she wants!
Photobucket

3 comments:

mckenna said...

Happy birthday to your hubby!! Lucky guy to have such a cute little family!! :)

Nicole said...

Cute page! You have such a cute family! It looks like you had a great celebration!

Andrew and Charonne- said...

Happy Birthday Little Nate!