August 11, 2008

Getting ready!

For those of you who really know Nate, you know that his passion in life is HUNTING... Right now he is getting all prepped for the big archery hunt! From now until about January(ish) - I don't really have a husband. The other day he said..."Well Brylie, see ya when yer walking!" I do love that he gets so excited about the hunts. I think it's awesome that he has something that he loves so much. I grew up in a big time hunter family too, so I'm use to it... and don't worry we will see him often enough. I really enjoy going hunting too, and we have gone together several times. Who knows, me and the little one might even get to come on a hunting adventure or 2 this year... and I'm sure that in the future years to come, Brylie will have learned to love it too!

3 comments:

Shari said...

I love shooting bows. I use to do it a lot in high school. Nothing for real, But it was so much fun. I guess that means its been 10 years now. lol I love the picture of Brylie in her camo. So cute. I have a friend Tessa on mY blog who's kids are dressed in camo for hunting reasons. :)

Courtney Haynie Smith said...

Camille,
Of course I remember you! Your baby is so dang cute. It is great to hear from you keep in touch through blogging for sure.
Courtney

Andrew and Charonne- said...

I can do that, tell Nate I will give him some tips, he is holding it all wrong lol!!! I have never shot one of those things in my life! He is kinda like Robin Hood with a Gotee and baseball cap!