I am just going to take some time and brag about my amazing little family. I feel so blessed to have them both in my life. I don't know what I would do without my little ray of sunshine and my strong, hard working honey. There is nothing better than knowing that we are going to be together forever. I can't imagine it any other way, they are what I live for and what keeps me going everyday. Brylie has a way of lighting up the room with her sweet lil' spirit and big ol' smiles. There is nothing I wouldn't do for her, and I am so thankful to be her mom. I never knew I could love someone so much. She is my miracle. Nate is such a strength and an example to me. He has a way of filling our home with happiness and laughter. He does so much for me and Brylie, and I am forever thankful for what he does. I don't feel like I deserve such a man, but for some reason he sticks around and loves me unconditionally. He is my sweetheart. It is humbling to think of all the blessings in life... especially family. They are what matter most to me. I love them both very much...
Thanksgiving in Colorado
1 month ago








4 comments:
Very well said! I feel the same for my own family. LOVE LOVE LOVE the scrapblog! You do so good!
I AGREE! I'm so thankful for my family. wow! How cute is that scrapbook thing you do?!? You have the cutest lil' family! YOu're freakin gorgeous too! WOW!
That picture is so cute of you guys!! and you really are amazing with scrapblog!
I love the picture of you guys all together. Thats a great one of all of you!
Post a Comment