April 3, 2008

This is the first time Brylie has really laughed like this. Not counting the time when she was asleep on my mom and she burst out laughing histerically. It is so fun to see her changing everyday. She is getting stronger and smarter every minute. It's amazing to watch her grow and do so many different things. I know these are just tiny milestones, but to me it's a big deal. I love to just watch her accomplish so much everyday. Like the tummy time thing, she use to just bury her face in the floor, but now she is actually keeping her head up for a long time. I can't believe she is almost 3 months old! If there is any advise I need to hear from you experienced mom's, don't hesitate to tell...

1 comment:

Amber said...

It was good to hear from you! Your daughter is so cute! As far as digital scrapbooking goes, I do it all on photoshop. And I get everything for my pages on-line for free! If you are interested I can tell you more about it! It is so much fun... and very addicting!