Happy Birthday, Nate. You've got an awesome family, bro. 27 is getting pretty old though. I've heard that Paul knows where to get those sweet little power scooters if you want. haha
I always have the urge to be creative in some way. I love to make memories…and tying the things of the past to the future through the things I create. This blog lets me do just that, and is just one of the things I am currently addicted to. It's also a fun way to keep up with friends & family. But even if no one else cares, it takes care of that need to create. So we can look back and remember when...
2 comments:
Tell Nate we said Happy Birthday. I want to see the page you did on scrapblog. My address there is www.scrapblog.com/garyandjackie
Happy Birthday, Nate. You've got an awesome family, bro. 27 is getting pretty old though. I've heard that Paul knows where to get those sweet little power scooters if you want. haha
Post a Comment