I love this picture! You are an awesome photographer. Love your blog too. I'm a little behind in mine but here is the link: www.curiousgeorgekids.blogspot.com Catch you later.
I always have the urge to be creative in some way. I love to make memories…and tying the things of the past to the future through the things I create. This blog lets me do just that, and is just one of the things I am currently addicted to. It's also a fun way to keep up with friends & family. But even if no one else cares, it takes care of that need to create. So we can look back and remember when...
4 comments:
Camille, I was just looking at your scapblogs and you said I was good! Your's are amazing! You have to put them on your blog to show them off!
That's a really sweet picture. I love blossoms, but I think your baby girls is even cuter than a spring blossom.
I love this picture! You are an awesome photographer. Love your blog too. I'm a little behind in mine but here is the link: www.curiousgeorgekids.blogspot.com
Catch you later.
This si a really beautiful picture. I love it!
Post a Comment