I always have the urge to be creative in some way. I love to make memories…and tying the things of the past to the future through the things I create. This blog lets me do just that, and is just one of the things I am currently addicted to. It's also a fun way to keep up with friends & family. But even if no one else cares, it takes care of that need to create. So we can look back and remember when...
5 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! That is exactly! Did she get anything from Nate? It is all you, totally!
She does look like Nate too. I just don't have any baby pics of him, I'll have to get some from his mom and compare...
She does look just like you!
Holy cow! Ya she does look exactly like you! And ya next we all do something you should bring her for sure so everyone can see how adorable she is!
HA HA! That is hilarious! I was laughing so hard! Poor girl :)
Post a Comment