September 21, 2009

Good times to be had at Liberty Land!

Who knew? There is this place that we never planned on going to called Liberty Land... But hey, when the owner gives you free tickets, you go! Brylie sure was happy there, couldn't ask for more...

My cousin Angie and her family were there too. This is her daughter riding on the plane next to Brylie. She was turning 5 that day! Happy Birthday Trinity!

Remember when Brylie was terrified of the merry-go-round. Click here to refresh your memory. Well now she could ride it all day long! I think there were a few tears shed when it was time to get off... {after riding it 4 times...}
[note that the last 3 posts have had something to do with horses, the girl can't get enough of them, one of her favorite movies is Spirit, and she sleeps with her horsey every night]

Ahh yes, the bumper boats... I got soaked by these two monsters...



All in all, a good day at Liberty Land...

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Looks like a BLAST! Love the pics, as usual!

Ashley said...

k, I know! I can't believe it is just up the street and we have never been there! I sooo need to take my kids.