It was a complete pleasure photographing these three. Handsome little Vander is such a sweet, happy baby. He is simply adorable, I just wanted to squish him. What a photogenic, lovely family. Simply flawless. I had a lot of fun you guys! Take a deep breath. There is alot to take in...
Oh Camille! You are just such an amazing sweet girl! You are so sweet to give us our own little post on your blog:) I just love them all!!! It was so great working with you! We are FOR SURE using you again! Vander could not have been more perfect that day! He was so happy! Thank you SO MUCH again! We will be seeing you again very soon:)
Ok Seriously, Camille, these pictures are so amazing! If you keep getting better, I'm going to have to start paying you to take pictures of our little family. But, we'll definitely wait until she's ready to be a better subject this time!
I always have the urge to be creative in some way. I love to make memories…and tying the things of the past to the future through the things I create. This blog lets me do just that, and is just one of the things I am currently addicted to. It's also a fun way to keep up with friends & family. But even if no one else cares, it takes care of that need to create. So we can look back and remember when...
4 comments:
Beautiful family! BEAUTIFUL photos!! You are simply amazing!
my sister is so hot and her baby is adorable and you are indredible!
Oh Camille! You are just such an amazing sweet girl! You are so sweet to give us our own little post on your blog:) I just love them all!!! It was so great working with you! We are FOR SURE using you again! Vander could not have been more perfect that day! He was so happy! Thank you SO MUCH again! We will be seeing you again very soon:)
Ok Seriously, Camille, these pictures are so amazing! If you keep getting better, I'm going to have to start paying you to take pictures of our little family. But, we'll definitely wait until she's ready to be a better subject this time!
AMAZING! You are just awesome!
Post a Comment