July 3, 2009

{engagements}

My little sister is getting married!!! I still can't believe it! I get all choked up thinking about it... To me she's still just my cute wittle "smelly cat". But now she's all grown up and found herself a great guy! Chelsey & Zack's big day is on August 29th! I'm really excited for them. I got to take their engagement pictures the other day, you can check out this slide show or go to the blog I made for them, click here. I'm sure I'll be documenting this whole wedding planning process so watch for updates on these two love doves! Congrats u two! Loves!

5 comments:

Kylee said...

Very cute pictures, you are so talented! You really did a good job, I love them. I would not even recognize your sister if I saw her. I guess it has been awhile, but yes, she is all grown up!

Shari and Trent said...

You are quite the photographer! Those pic's are SO cute and amazing!

Ashley said...

eeek! She's old enough to get married? I officially feel old.

Andrew and Charonne- said...

she is so cute! That is crazy, we are all so old!

Brock and Stef said...

I cannot believe Chelsea is getting married!! You did an awesome job on the photos!!!