Ah, the teeth brushing. :) Jack is two (as of yesterday!) and HATES when I brush his teeth!! Payson was the same way at his age. He loves to do it himself, but when it's mommy's turn he flips! I just do the best I can and keep reminding myself that at this age it's not really about scrubbing the teeth as much as it is just getting them used to the routine. They eventually get over it and open up wide and let you get a good cleaning. At least Payson did. But good luck with it in the mean time! And as always, gorgeous pictures!!
I always have the urge to be creative in some way. I love to make memories…and tying the things of the past to the future through the things I create. This blog lets me do just that, and is just one of the things I am currently addicted to. It's also a fun way to keep up with friends & family. But even if no one else cares, it takes care of that need to create. So we can look back and remember when...
3 comments:
Ah, the teeth brushing. :) Jack is two (as of yesterday!) and HATES when I brush his teeth!! Payson was the same way at his age. He loves to do it himself, but when it's mommy's turn he flips! I just do the best I can and keep reminding myself that at this age it's not really about scrubbing the teeth as much as it is just getting them used to the routine. They eventually get over it and open up wide and let you get a good cleaning. At least Payson did. But good luck with it in the mean time! And as always, gorgeous pictures!!
What a cutie! Landon is the same way with teeth brushing--especially the front teeth. We're still working at getting a good brushing in!! :-)
SHE IS ADORABLE!! Oh my gosh. My boys love love to brush their teeth. I'm lovin her belly.. Awww...
Post a Comment