December 2, 2009

starting over...

I have had a hard time deciding on whether or not to continue blogging. I know a lot of you already know what i have been going through, and i know that some of you probably don't. But the reason i have decided to continue to blog is that I find it to be very therapeutic. I also believe that through shared experience can come shared hope and shared strength. Perhaps we can all learn from each other. I hope that in some way as i share my experiences, maybe someone out there can find that there is light at the end of the tunnel, no matter what we are going through at the moment.

I am going to be starting a new blog, but haven't decided on whether or not to go private. So please leave me your email address so i can send you an invite, or just leave some love! You can also email me at millygrace84@yahoo.com, i would be grateful to here from you. I'll be letting y'all know when and where to find me again.

Thank you, Milly.

35 comments:

Andrew and Charonne- said...

i love you so much girly and have loved seeing you and have enjoyed our talks, feel free to call, i am here for you

Courtney Haynie Smith said...

I want to keep in touch for sure!

ascsmith@gmail.com

Shari and Trent said...

Camille, for sure I want to keep in touch with you! Let me know if you ever need anythinkg, for real! sharidurrant@hotmail.com

Sarah said...

Add me! Love you Camille!

sbuzz5@gmail.com

Sarah

Sara said...

saradeerhunter@yahoo.com

Can't wait for you to take our pictures! You know all us "Halladay Girls" love you!

Anonymous said...

JulieDeere@msn.com

Camille you are such an example to me, I Love ya tons!!! I can't wait to see more pictures of your cute Brylie. We need to get together soon.

Julie

Megan said...

You know I want to keep in touch with you! I will send you a text with my email. :)

JACK!E said...

I've been waiting for you to post. Add me if u don't mind. Let us know if you need anything. garyandjackie@live.com

amberdat said...

I think you're a.ma.zing. Hang in there. amberdgriff@gmail.com

Nicole said...

nicolecunningham02@gmail.com

I know we don't know each other very well, but i have felt like i have gotten to know you through your beautiful blog and its inspiring pictures and your words.

i hope everything is okay. i know you are a wonderful person!

mckenna said...

Camille, I'm on of those who doesn't know what you've been going through. But I cam say, simply knowing you through your blog, I'm positive you are a strong women who will handle whatever difficult situation you are facing with grace and beauty. You will be in my prayers. I'd love to be added to your blog and continue to be inspired by you and the things you choose to share. mckennaralls@gmail.com

Ashley said...

ashley_wasatch@hotmail.com

definitely thinking of you and Brylie often. nothing but love for you. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other.
Can't wait to see some pictures.

Shari said...

keep blogging! We want to know how you are doing

Shari said...

our email
sharipassey@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

We love ya Camille, hope your doing alright.
crystaldabling@yahoo.com

Nate Barnard said...

Natebarnard@gmail.com

I hope you're doing ok.

Anonymous said...

Camille, so glad to see you're blogging again. I've missed you! You've constantly been in our prayers and WE LOVE YOU!!! ~Amber and Corey

Here's my e-mail: amber_sayer@hotmail.com

Jesse and Stephanie said...

Camille, I'd love to keep up with you! smurfaa@hotmail.com
Hope all is well!

Sienna said...

Camille I've always found such inspiration in your blogging. I'd love an invite if you don't mind.
wondersad@yahoo.com

Kelley said...

You know I want in, Camilly. Love you!
kelleygodbold@gmail.com

Amy Greene said...

I would love to follow your blog, it's been so nice to keep tabs on each other...my email is greene_amy@hotmail.com

Stephanie said...

I'd love to see the new blog too. I have no idea what you are going through right now, but it doesn't sound like anything fun. I'm sorry! I know how hard life can be sometimes. Let me know if I can do anything!
stephaniecolyar@hotmail.com

Brock and Stef said...

I would love to stay in touch with you.. I think of you often and pray for you often.. You are such an amazing person and I agree with what others have said you a strong person and you will get through this! Love you and if you need anything please please let me know.
nelson.stef@gmail.com

Brandon and Natalie said...

Hi Camille, I hope things start to look up for you. I would love to stay in touch! natmtib@yahoo.com

Jess said...

You better add me! Love you!
Jess

jessmccoll6@hotmail.com

Jackson Family said...

Hey Camille,

Just know that this will pass and it will be sooner than you think. You will look back on this from a much happier place. TRUST ME! I like to check out your blog on occasion to see how your beautiful daughter is. Please include me on your new blog: oreojackson@gmail.com

Tell your family HI from Houston!

Your cousin, Amy

Shannon and Doug said...

Tough times don't last, Tough people do.- Add me too!

shannon_righter@yahoo.com

Jaclyn and Tyson Wakley said...

Camille You are SO talented. You are an amazing artist and photographer. You truly have a gift! I am so glad we met for a short time and I hope we can continue to be friends. My Email is Jaclyng3@Hotmail.com and if you could send one to jaclynwakley@gmail.com. Thank you!!

Jason & Kelli West said...

Camille I hope you are doing well. I have known you since we were kids and you have always been so happy and sweet. You are such a strong woman. I would love to keep in touch. kelli.west@gmail.com
Merry Christmas!!

Stacy said...

Camille I don't keep up with the blogging world anymore but I love looking at yours. I would love to contine to see your amazing blog and ever inspiring words. You have awesome creativity and talent. Keep on keepin on. The rough times won't last forever. Stacy stacypeterson16@hotmail.com

Amie said...

Camille, I would love it if you would add me. amieliston@hotmail.com Hope things are going well

The Mattinson's said...

pennyharward@hotmail.com Add me as well. I love to find out what is going on in your neck of the woods. Hope you are doing well.

Micah said...

I would love to keep in touch with you, add me to your list please. I hope you are okay!
shakoscaddy@netzero.net
micah

Tom, Linds and Emme said...

hey Camille, hope you are doing okay! I would love to be able to check out your blog. My email is ljrandal@gmail.com
Thanks!

Erin said...

Camille- your blog is one of my favorites! Sorry you are going through tough times....Just put one foot in front of the other and you will eventually make it through! Erin.anderson84@yahoo.com