Driving up the colorful canyon last weekend with my little clan made feel refreshed and excited for the change in seasons. I do love fall. There is just something about it.
How do you like your fall?
I like my fall wearing sweaters, jeans, and boots. I like my fall smelling like pumpkin spice and cinnamon. I like my fall curled up in a blanky sipping hot cider. I like my fall glowing with jack-o-lanterns. I like my fall cool and crunchy. I like my fall together in nature. I like my fall scenic with canyon drives and long walks...







Nate likes his fall duck hunting. He made me make sure I got a photo of the ducks on the lake. This one is for you babe…can you see 'em?


I like my fall saturated with color, I was not disappointed…



Tag your it! How do you like your fall?








4 comments:
oh my gosh, i miss Utah falls! especially seeing the trees in the mountains! i love the red leaves w/ the blue sky. you are so amazing at capturing beauty. beautiful pictures, i love looking at them!
totally beautiful! I absolutly love fall, too bad this fall got snowy too quick so it kind of dampened the colors... too pretty!
Wow Camille....I love your pictures...You take such great pictures...You will have to teach me someday... You are amazing ;-)
Camille you have SOO much Talent!
Post a Comment