This last weekend we went on a little, late anniversary getaway. My aunt & uncle let us borrow their condo at Bear Lake. Oh, and the munchkin tagged along...
Great pics. I was reading an article the other day about having before middle and after in your picture. You capturing the ground, lake, mountains and sky about cover it. I thinks you should make a calendar. Beautiful!
I always have the urge to be creative in some way. I love to make memories…and tying the things of the past to the future through the things I create. This blog lets me do just that, and is just one of the things I am currently addicted to. It's also a fun way to keep up with friends & family. But even if no one else cares, it takes care of that need to create. So we can look back and remember when...
4 comments:
How wonderful to get away and have a break. Cute pictures!
where are you?
Great pics. I was reading an article the other day about having before middle and after in your picture. You capturing the ground, lake, mountains and sky about cover it. I thinks you should make a calendar. Beautiful!
What totally beautiful pictures! I love the swimming one too, she looks so cute in it!
Post a Comment