This is our chicken coop that Nate built. Isn't it awesome! Our chickens got huge, it's seems like overnight! They were so little and cute for like a day. Now they are just big ugly chickens.
Brylie loves to chase them around. I think she was trying to scare them cause she kept saying: 'Raaawrr'! (her tiger sound)...

We were suppose to only have all hens, but somehow ended up with one rooster. Brylie was out to get him. Can you see the fear in his eye?
They are really easy to take care of. They won't start laying eggs until about June or July. And ever since we put them outside I don't have to worry about the smell!
Our dog Ruger has got in the coop a couple times, but he just sat there with the chickens like they were best friends. He is such a sweet dog. He still has that puppy face that I love. Brylie loves this mutt, I mean really, she LOVES him! I think he is quite fond of her too...
This is my little rosie cheek beauty. She always has rosie cheeks, but they get super rosie when we play outside. When is spring coming to stay? Come on Spring!













5 comments:
Those chickens are cute, but I gotta say, that little girl is WAAAAAAAAAAAY cuter!! :)
Wow those chickens did get big fast! Gavin would love it if we had animals at our house. I'll bet Brylie has so much fun with them.
Hey, those are the cutest pictures. I saw them and told Matt that when we have a house and yard, I wanted a chicken coop. He said they were probably too hard to take care of, are they a lot of work?
i really think i want to do a chicken coop, but what do you do in the winter?
Oh my gosh- I can't believe how big she is getting! She has turned into a little girl instead of a baby now! So cute!
Post a Comment