These pictures are so cute! It looks like she has so much hair! I love when babies have a full head of hair. I am so glad Gavin was born like that too. We just got our family pictures taken on Tuesday. I hope they turn out as cute as yours did! I'll post them as soon as I get them, in about 2 weeks.
Thanks. We just did them ourselves with a tripod. It's kinda hard to do it this way cause you can't really get the baby to look at the camera without someone being there. It was funny trying though. I just really wanted some family pictures without spending money...
Camille I have been having this problem viewing your blog. This happened once before with my cousins site. I hope it gets fixed. Whenever I go to your site it just kicks me out. This time i hurried up and clicked on the comment link. So here I am making a comment and I can't see anythign anymore. I just wanted to tell you thats why I haven't been leaving messages lately. Its just because i can't even see whats going on. Hopefully I can fix it.
Hey camille, I don't know if you even remember me but Todd used to work at Honda with Nate. I've seen your blog on Jackie and stacy's blog and it's so cute. Todd like to read it. Brylie is gorgeous! I think her and my little Rome are just a few days apart. Your family pictures are way cute.
I always have the urge to be creative in some way. I love to make memories…and tying the things of the past to the future through the things I create. This blog lets me do just that, and is just one of the things I am currently addicted to. It's also a fun way to keep up with friends & family. But even if no one else cares, it takes care of that need to create. So we can look back and remember when...
4 comments:
These pictures are so cute! It looks like she has so much hair! I love when babies have a full head of hair. I am so glad Gavin was born like that too. We just got our family pictures taken on Tuesday. I hope they turn out as cute as yours did! I'll post them as soon as I get them, in about 2 weeks.
Thanks. We just did them ourselves with a tripod. It's kinda hard to do it this way cause you can't really get the baby to look at the camera without someone being there. It was funny trying though. I just really wanted some family pictures without spending money...
Camille I have been having this problem viewing your blog. This happened once before with my cousins site. I hope it gets fixed. Whenever I go to your site it just kicks me out. This time i hurried up and clicked on the comment link. So here I am making a comment and I can't see anythign anymore. I just wanted to tell you thats why I haven't been leaving messages lately. Its just because i can't even see whats going on. Hopefully I can fix it.
Hey camille, I don't know if you even remember me but Todd used to work at Honda with Nate. I've seen your blog on Jackie and stacy's blog and it's so cute. Todd like to read it. Brylie is gorgeous! I think her and my little Rome are just a few days apart. Your family pictures are way cute.
Post a Comment