I've been playing around on the computer trying to do this and I finally figured it out! I'm so proud of myself! (Making one thing color and the rest not.) I'm sure there are easier ways to do it than I did, but it was an adventure! I didn't do a very good job but I think it's precious! This is Brylie- not even a week old in this picture... what a doll!
Thanksgiving in Colorado
1 month ago








3 comments:
I need to learn how to do that!
I am quickly leaving a message again, even though I still don't get to see your blog ;( But that monkey thing on my site was something I found on the cricut website. I was showing Marjorie because she is doing a monkey theme birthday for Ike. I do wish I was that talented.
I've been trying to figure this out FOREVER. Still haven't gotten it, maybe you can teach me!
Post a Comment