March 6, 2008

She Loves Her Bears!

Love bears...
All things.
Before...After...


So here's the story... Brylie was awfully fussy one night, as you can see from the first picture. So I seriously tried everything to calm her down and nothing would work. So I was getting ready to give her a bath. I stuck her in her playpen/bassinet, and for kicks and giggles and for my own sanity, I put all of her stuffed bears around her just to see what she would do. She got a big smile on her face and was the happiest little girl on earth!

2 comments:

JACK!E said...

How cute is that! With your music, you have to change the 'random start' to yes. Its right before you get the html code when you are choosing your color and everything. There are like 4 option questions. Autostart? Random? Something else...and Color?

Chelahtzee said...

hahah I love these pictures. MMM! she's so cute. I miss my best friend too. :) um i told ashlyn about your blog and gave her the link. i don't really talk to her, but i can send kaylee a messege! and i WILL. right NOW. loooooove you big sister.